Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ole and the 12 pack

A Texan walks into a bar in Minnesota and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Minnesotans are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 dollars to anybody in here who can drink 12 bottles of beer back-to-back."

The room is quiet ... no one takes up the Texan's offer.

Ole get up and leaves. Thirty minutes later Ole shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks Ole.
The Texan says, "Yes" and asks the bartender to line up 12 bottles of beer .
Immediately Ole tears into all 12 of the bottles drinking them all back-to-back.

The other bar patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.
The Texan gives Ole the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"

Ole replies, "Oh, I had to go to the bar down the street to see if I could do it first."

No comments: